Happy New Year!
Gosh it’s been so long. I hope you’re all excited for the new year. I know I don’t miss 2014 one bit. This past year was rather odd for me in many ways, and I intend to make sure this year is very different.
That said I’d like to share some resolutions and plans for the new year.
1. Eat Better. One of the few things that improved last year was my interest in healthier foods. I tried new things, and even liked some of them. One of my main goals this year is to eat more of the healthy things I like.
2. Work More. I have a full plate with school, work, and relationships. I intend to give that all its due while making time for the work I do here, which I love.
1. Post regularly. I am not great at posting often. This will not do, therefore I mean to post a minimum of 5 posts a month.
2. Upload regularly. One of the many things I am grateful for is the ability to share my thoughts with you. I love to read and talk about the impact of books. My plan is to upload three or more videos a month.
3. Interact more. This is more a plan than a project. although I expect I will struggle with it. I’m not very confident when it comes to interacting over the web. I tend to observe more often than anything else. I want this to change. I hope to find ways to improve there.
Thanx so much for reading! What are your plans for 2015?